Saturday 1 May 2010

[WARNING] Graphic Language And Ideas Present.

Dear Weather Channel Hosts;

Do you enjoy shaming your mothers? I mean, you're reporting on the weather. So riddle me this, stupids: WHY ARE YOU DOING POLITICS?

I mean, I know you're run by NBC and stuff, but why can't you just let it be when I'm trying to figure out if I have to watch out for tornadoes or if my family is going to be in the way of foul weather. I don't want to hear about how Big Oil frakked up in their underestimation of the oil spill in the Gulf. Really, I'll watch an actual NEWS channel for that.

Whatever the heck happened to straight-out WEATHER FORECASTING on the weather channel? I don't give two hoots and a hollar about the goshdarned Kentucky Derby going on... I care about the goshdarned WEATHER when I'm watching the WEATHER CHANNEL.

I'm sure your mothers love you.
I'm sorry to have to tell you this... but you've shamed those mothers who bore you and reared you and, were I not a God-fearing woman of principles, I would be tearing you a new one using words I haven't uttered in years.

I hope you're proud of the shame you've brought to your families by sullying a channel supposedly about climate forecast with left-wing political forecast.

You, sirs and ma'ams, should be ashamed of yourselves. You should be lowering your eyes to the FLOOR when neutral parties walk into a room where a recording of you is playing on the television. You should be writhing in AGONY at the weight that should be present on your conscience.

I wish you no ill will. In fact, I hope that you go to church and pray for forgiveness for attempting to indoctrinate children hoping for a snow-day, or old men looking out for their travelling children.

Your mothers love you, and I do, as you're also a child of God.


Thank you.
Miss Cat.

No comments: