Wednesday 13 August 2008

Available space for bugs, malfunctions, and devilish belfries.

Due to a malfunction of the most irking nature, I have to re-write this amazing post I had written.

Basically, I'm sitting in a terminal being annoyed by bugs and children (I can't decide which is worse), trying to not re-visit my breakfast from earlier (wonderful French toast sticks from Burger King), and biding time until my battery dies (in both my mobile phone and laptop). Thank goodness for free internet.

Mum is making friends with everyone in the terminal.

We're flying Space-A, so the fact that there are no flights going to Hawaii at this time is really steaming my biscuits.


I'm also trying to warm my hands on the computer, but it's not exactly working.


Also, The Blue Screen of Death made an appearance at the Olympics. Whut?


"The devil in the belfry is really the consciousness you left behind when you got out of bed that one morning."

No comments: